Its cool to read this well compiled list of events that you were involved in. Luckily, I was involved in most of the events too, So it means I can always just look up your list to know what I had been upto too :).
It was some very nice fun that our group has had in Bangalore. Now even as the group has spread out across geographies,[ apna dhandha expand ho raha hai :) ] I am sure we all will still be able to continue to stay in touch and have a good time.
2 Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Its cool to read this well compiled list of events that you were involved in. Luckily, I was involved in most of the events too, So it means I can always just look up your list to know what I had been upto too :).
It was some very nice fun that our group has had in Bangalore. Now even as the group has spread out across geographies,[ apna dhandha expand ho raha hai :) ] I am sure we all will still be able to continue to stay in touch and have a good time.
I am waiting very eagerly to see the snaps.
Post a Comment
<< Home